Friday, January 13, 2006

New Year

Hi. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been running around and doing a lot of stuff. Christmas was good. I got a lot of presents. My favorite presents are the Sony camcorder and the digital note pad. After christmas, we drove to our grandma and grandpa's house in Roanoke, VA. The drive was so long. The 2nd day, we went to the pool in the morning with our cousins. I spent most of my time in the pool, and not in the jacuzzi. That night, we went to our Aunt Lisa's baby shower. Me and my mom and my little sister were the first ones there. My dad had to stay at the crappy hotel room, because he was sick with a cold. I set up the electrical stuff, including the TV and camcorder. I also maneged to create a live feed of the baby shower on the tv. My mom and sister, set up the tables and decorations. People started to come in. After a while, everyone was there. Eventually, my cousins came. Me, my cousins, and my little sister, all played hide and seek on both floors. Then we played with the elevator. Then it was time for the presents. I was present helper, but this kid kept cutting in front of me. After the presents, we all left. It was super fun. On the 3rd day, me, my mom, and my sister were driving to our grandma and grandpa's house. I convinced my mom to use the NAVI (car navigational system), and NAVI took us on a big mountian route. Eventually, we got there. I showed my grandpa some cool software called Crazy Machines on his mac, and then we got to open our presents. I loved all of them. Exspecially the chocolate orange. On the last day, we left and went home.

My new year's resolutian was to take a risk every day. I got it from TV. Also, we found a ferral cat in the sewer, and brought in into our garage. Me and my mom created a little cozy area for him.


That's all for now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, sounds like a busy day. you seem a lot smarter than just a nine year old. except for the whole playing the hide and seek thing. i've got a question for you, why would you want to post your own personal journal on the internet? that's a little weird, but hey i don't know the whole story, maybe you've got another one at home or something!!! i dunno! but you are a heck lot smarter than i am and i'm 14 years old!!!:) not really, but pretty close!!!

March 11, 2007 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com