Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Trip and School

Hi. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with all the homework everyday! I mean, I get homework every single day and on the weekends. Come on! I need a break. They only give us a break every week or so. In 2nd grade I got homework every week. Besides that, school's great. We have a big playground outside. A play structure, a field, and the woods. In the woods, there's boundaries, a big clay pile, and woods. The boundaries are marked by red paint on trees. The play structure is built on a sandy area. Me and some of my friends have dug a big hole in the sand.

Next to the sand they have the new Art & Music classroom which was built in a trailer near our classroom and sand area. In our classroom we have 4 main tables. I sit at the one farthest away from the 2nd white board. We have 3 white boards all together. Every day when we come in, we put our homework in the bin, check our name off, read and do the directions on the white board or the big notepad, and then go to our tables. There are 3 boys and 1 girl at my table including me. Some of the boys are annoying in my class. There's a door in my class that leads to the other class. My teachers names are Julia and Jane. P.E. is in the 2nd grade building. It's a very short walk to it.


The last 2 days I've been in Roanoke, VA to visit my grandma who just had a hip replacement. Today's our last day. The drive was so long. I spent most of my time listing to Jerry Seinfeld and doing SuDoku puzzles. My mom's birthday is today. She's turning 49. We got home a little while ago. Our babysitter Rachel watched our house for us. I downloaded a Lego program that lets you create Lego buildings on your computer and send it to them so they can send you the pieces and instructions. I've created about 20 buildings. For my mom's birthday, I created a picture with special effects for her. Because we've been on a trip, we're going to celebrate her birthday tomorrow. Right now we're watching The Simpsons and eating pizza. Bye for now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so nice to hear from you again! I thought maybe you'd grown up , got married and moved away. I bet your grandma was happy to see you. Appreciate her: not every kid has a bionic grandma.

October 11, 2005 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com