Saturday, November 05, 2005

Dance and the Playdate

Hi. We found a house we like and are going to move into it this month. By the way, I'm not on hiatus anymore. This morning I had to go to my little sister's dance class. It's out in the middle of nowhere. She's doing ballet. I'm on my computer as usual, cleaning up my desktop. I'm blogging on my Mac right now. They don't have internet, so I'm writing this in textedit.

I got The Sims a couple days ago. I also got the expansion packs: hot date, superstar, and vacation. It's a ton of fun. Right now I have 4 sim families. One of them can sing very well. You should hear them talking or singing. It sounds like gibberish.

Now my little sister is dancing with her partner. Periodically she came over and yells at dad and says "Dad, will you please not embarrass me! Okay?". I've still got 20 minutes left, but by the time I post this it will be about an 4 hours over. They're playing The Entertainer in the background while they're having a water break. The dance room itself is pretty bleak. There's a fireplace which is stuffed with boxes. There's a small office in the corner, and 4 other rooms. Now they're doing something with a gigantic green fake snake. They're pretending it's a swimming pool, and my sister is screaming "Help! Help!". Oh well. It's better she does it here instead of doing it at our neighborhood pool daily like she normally does. My mom and dad are working on their writing. Now the kids are going under the snake.

After the dance class, we went to a playdate with my friend Aliza. Her little sister came, and so did mine. First we went to the movie Chicken Little at our mall. I liked it. After that, we walked over to Marble Slab Creamery. I had Vanilla with White Chocolate Chips. Aliza had Chocolate with Cookie Dough. We sat outside and played and talked while we ate our ice cream. After that, we ran down to Pottery Barn Kids, but stopped to see a juggler. First he was juggling fire, and then he was juggling something different. We all got to put some money in the money container. After that, we continued to Pottery Barn Kids. Me and Aliza played with a Remote Control Car. There was 2 remotes, so me and Aliza each took a remote. We loved playing with the car. Our little sisters were playing with the robot. When we were done, we went over to Barnes and Noble. We went upstairs to the children's area. Aliza and my little sister entered themselves in a doll contest. After that, we went outside to our cars. We said good-bye, and left.

Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com