Saturday, October 22, 2005

More School & The Trip

Hi. School's been pretty much the same. We're working on our electricity buildings and our circuits in Project Work. We've already built our buildings out of wood, using 20 and 18 cm. wood strips. Then we glued the wood together. I've already built a lot of tiny stuff for the inside of my building. My building is a computer shop. Today I finished my circuit. It has a fan, light-bulb, a switch, a battery, wire, and some wire connectors. In art we made signs for our buildings. Mine said Jake's Computer Shop and had pictures of computer stuff around it. There''s still a big $#^&*!@ bully at school. He's still sitting at my table.

It turns out that we're going to leave in March to go on our big trip. When we come back, we're going to be in a new house, but still go to the same school.

Today we went house hunting. We drived past some for sale house, and then we went into a couple open houses. In one of the houses there was a elevator inside! It wasn't working, but it was very cool. For some reason, each home had 2 small rooms on both sides of the front door, the right side having a low chandelier. The houses were so bigger than they looked like outside. When we came home, we played with our neighbors.

By the way, I'm sorta putting the blog on hiatus until we start the trip. I might still post time to time before the big trip, but I might not. Also, I might add adwords to my blog. So if I do, please click on them. Today I'm turning 8 and a half.


That's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com