Monday, December 19, 2005

Break

Hi. I'm sick right now, so I haven't been able to post a lot. I have a bad cold and I have laryngitis. It hurts so bad. Also, a while ago it was my little sister's birthday. We went to Pump It Up. Aunt Martha and Jessie came to the party. The rest of our relatives couldn't come. The only people besides Aunt Martha and Jessie that I knew, was Claudia's little sister and Rachael (Our babysitter). For those of you who don't know what Pump It Up is, it's basically a big inflatable place. For example, the 10 Ft. High slide, the jumping area, and the obstacle course. We had to spend 1 hour 15 minutes in the jumping area. It was kinda fun. After that we went in the party room. It's basically just tables and a blow-up chair where you eat cake and pizza. When we were done, we cleaned up and went to the car. On the way home I was forced to listen to annoying pop songs on the way home, because my sister got to pick.


Later, my dad was opening a Nerf gun for my little sister's birthday. The company must have thought it was gold, because it was just about impossible to open it. My dad was using a knife to open part of it, when suddenly, it smacked directly into his left thumb!!! It went into his bone and then stopped! He had to go to the hospital. He got 8 stitches! They also put gauze on his thumb.


There's only 6 days until Christmas. I'm excited. This year, we're going to put the tree in the dining room. We haven't got a tree yet.


That's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com