Wednesday, June 07, 2006

At The Airport

Hey everyone. Right now I'm at the airport, waiting to fly into Houston, then Maui. Our flight has been delayed until 12:09 PM. I'll post as soon as I can after this. We stopped at the food court to eat, then we went over to one of those bookstore-like shops and got me a Macaddict magazine, and a mini DK book. For this flight, we're flying coach, then first class. I'll post pictures from Maui. I hear the hotel has a great pool! My favorite part will probably be the beaches. That's all for now!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your on the way! Have agreat time and keep us posted as you go along.
From "walkin-on-the-beach"in Oceanside

June 08, 2006 6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time. Aloha nui loa from G&G

June 08, 2006 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com