Friday, May 19, 2006

Time To Go

Well, it's finally time to go. 6 hours. One way. In the car. Oh, crap. I'll be sitting in the only clean section of a barbecue-stained Lexus. Oh, well. It'll be worth it to be able to go to Book Expo America. I'll try and post when I get to the hotel. Also, the A Year Of Views celebration is on May 21 to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of this blog! Stay tuned on the 21st, because I'll be doing something very, very special.



That's all for now!

P.S. I've found problems with the main/individual post pages malfunctioning. In most cases, nothing appears, or only the counter and sidebar, (without the added content) appear. In other cases, only the sidebar appears. I want you to know that I am currently working on this problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com