Tuesday, June 06, 2006

School's Out!

Hey. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with school ending. June 2nd was our last day of school. Bad for me, because I like school. Also, today and yesterday I've been distributing the newspaper that I made. 100 copies. We put them on doorknobs for homes, and we just handed them to store managers. We dropped off half of the copies to the pool and the ice cream/hot dog store. 30% of the times I dropped them off at homes, I had to tell the people who decided to open the door at the exact moment I put the papers on their doorknobs, that I was not a robber, and what I was doing. 2% of those times, I got away. One of the times, I heard a little boy saying, "Mommy, someone's at the door." I made the choice to sprint down the 21 steps as fast I could, to avoid from another annoying conversation with a complete stranger. Also, we're going on a trip to Hawaii and Yellowstone tomorrow. B.E.A. was fun. I got a whole lot of free stuff. What I really liked is the fast-paced atmosphere. By the way, has anyone heard of Crocs? These are my favorites. I ordered some a couple days ago. I gotta get ready for the trip, so bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com