Sunday, June 11, 2006

Aloha!

Aloha, everyone! Sorry I didn't post when we got here. I'm currently in Maui, getting ready to leave for Big Island. So far, it's been really fun here. We did 4 main things.
  1. We went on a semi-submersible called The Reefdancer.
  2. We went on a helicopter ride.
  3. We saw Drums of the Pacific.
  4. We saw Tour of the Stars.
My favorites were The Reefdancer and the helicopter ride. When we were boarding the helicopter, the book I was reading flew out of my hand from the wind from the rotors. Drums of the Pacific was a luau show that we went to. Tour of the Stars is when we went up to the roof of the Hyatt we were staying to look through telescopes. I found the Hubble, but the astronomer said that it was something different, but he realized that it was the Hubble. We got candy and a star chart.

I also got a lot of stuff. A painting, leis, starfish, shells, cloth, and more! Aloha for now!

P.S. I will be posting the time in Hawaii Standard Time. (6 hours behind EST.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pomaika'i maka 'ika 'i
from Kapunakane & Kapunawahine

June 11, 2006 6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

checking your posting every day. Goog thing your Dad is a strong guy,because that "Stuff" can get heavy! The Big Island must be the "Hot spot" of the trip!
From Oceanside.

June 13, 2006 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com