Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Catchup

Hi. I haven't blogged in a while. A couple days ago I had a eye checkup. Everybody loved my eyes. They took a ton of pictures. They even gave us a copy. My eye pictures were submitted to medical journals! I have Persistent Pupillary Membrane or PPM. When I was done I hade to wear these weird glasses. The next day we went to a movie called Mad Hot Ballroom. I liked it. It was about some kids who learned how to do ballroom dancing. A couple days later we went to see Herbie Fully Loaded. The theater we went to got to show it early. It was great! Today I went to see someone about my Tics. While we were there, I was able to get a picture of my Mom in a Man's body on my cell phone. Last night, me and my dad made reservations to fly to Washington D.C. on the 23rd. We're going to see the White House! Just Dad and me. In response to a lot of your comments, the next two parts are going to be about Sand Diego and Camps. In San Diego we are going to go to LEGOLAND, SeaWorld, and the Computer Museum as the main parts of the trip. 2 days ago I went to a camp. It was for 6-8 year oldsIt was about animals. After 1 hour I decided it was too babyish so I called my Dad and he picked me up. Yesterday I signed up for a computer camp. Bye!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake, when you go to the White House, be sure not to talk to the President. He has trouble seeing what's real and what's not, and you sure don't want to catch his disease!

June 23, 2005 8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Computer camp sounds like more fun.

June 23, 2005 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com