Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Newspaper

Hi. I've been a little sick for the last 11 days, so I haven't been able to write. 2 days ago it was my little sister's half birthday. Me and my Mom went to the toy store and got a fake pony, a princess dress, a card game, and a necklace. I got a Cranium game. We got her princess napkins, cups, and hats at Hallmarks. We got her pink frozen cupcakes and crumbled Oreo pieces. When we got we home we told my sister and our babysitter to go upstairs until we yell up. We brought all of the stuff in. It was really heavy. We set the stuff up. We yelled " Okay! You can come down now! ". She came down. We ate our cupcakes. I had a lot of Oreo's. The frosting was really thick so I cut it off.

The next night, me and my Dad made reservations for San Diego online. First we did flights. We went online on Orbitz and found a flight. Flying business was about 7000 dollars total and we couldn't afford that. So we got economy. We choose to fly into SAN. We flew US Airways because AA is taking away "More room throughout Coach" slogan which was the whole reson we joined their flyer program. But we can transfer the points to Greenpoints. Our babysitter and her friend are coming so we got a flight for 6. We all get to sit together. It's going to be about 6 hours per 2 flights, so me and my Mom can work on the newspaper we're doing for our neighborhood (more info later). We also bought ticket protectors. It ended up costing about 3500 bucks. Now we bought a hotel. We bought a nice hotel in San Diego. Now we bought a car from Hertz. It is a Cadillac. Everything was done.

Yesterday, me and my Mom had a meeting about the newspaper. We got a cupcake and lemonade at a cafe. We wrote down notes. We want to use the picture I have on my Windows computer and a template I made myself. We want to do a doulesided and tie it up. We went to Staples to get supplies. Now we went home and counted the houses we want to deliver to. 37! We walked home and I made and printed out the list on my windows computer. For the next week my little sister has came then I do. This morning I cleaned up my desk and played Cranium with my Dad. Well, I'm going to go watch TV. Bye!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, I wamt to be part of your family!! Please call me if there are any openings.

June 16, 2005 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

San Diego sounds like great fun. You did not say what you wanted to do in San Diego! Let me guess; The Zoo, The Midway and Legoland!
What about that summer camp? I will be looking for it to be posted soon?

June 17, 2005 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com