Sunday, September 24, 2006

100th Post!



100th Post!


This is my 100th post on this blog! I know that's not a lot, but I'll be posting more and more:
  • Photos
  • Things I Found On Google
  • School Posts
  • Regular Posts
  • and much, much more!
Right now, my relatives are here and getting ready to leave in a bit. They are here for my Grandma's birthday.Last night, we went to a music show and to a restaurant. I'm also seriously considering the idea of changing my template. If you have any comments, ideas, or questions, please e-mail me or post a comment.

Well, that's all for my 100th post!

P.S. The Jake's View logo above is created using isoType.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you keep this blog going forever. And some day I hope the Google people realize how big a fan you are.

September 27, 2006 7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>> some day I hope the Google people realize how big a fan you are

You comment at Matt Cutts blog... Matt's pretty senior at Google, so I guess they'll figure it out. Then gain, you may start reading around and testing Google - you can lose respect for them quickly once you've "broken" Google a few times :)

November 07, 2006 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com