Tuesday, August 29, 2006

State What?

I like school a lot of the time, but sometimes I just hate it. Same as every other kid. This year, the theme is North Carolina. I already know this: Whatever I grow up to do, it will have nothing to do with knowing the state dog. I'm mainly interested in computers, not our pollen-filled state. So far, in the first week I've learned the state dog, state flower, state tree, state fish, and every other state thing there is to know. What's next? State pollen, state smell, just come on.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake,

Just exactly what is our state dog? I really want to know. And now you know more that I do!

The hard thing about school, and education for that matter, is that as students, we really don't know what we need to know. This comes with experience--and the deadlines of tests or homework!

I do know, however, that I could probably just Google the state dog for NC. You have gotta love computers!

Rock on. You are the greatest!

Scott Hultman (Chloe, Hank, and Timo's dad)

September 04, 2006 12:45 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

It's a Plott Hound.

September 04, 2006 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com