Saturday, August 12, 2006

Stuff

Hey everyone. I've got a lot to do, so I'll try to squeeze some time in for this. I'm working on the newspaper. I've only got 9 days to do it. Besides that, I'm posting on Google Blogoscoped in the forum and on the Googolians forum a lot. I worship Google. I read MOM and APPLE PIE a lot. It's a good blog. It's by my former teacher. I'm currently posting on my old iBook because my other computer's mouse is broken. Using my wireless mouse worked for a while, but then it messed up too. I'm also the webmaster for a blog. I've found the template, installed Site Meter, done the blogroll, added a Digg This! button, and much more. I've also got someone else who wants me to help them work on a site. Well, I gotta go now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jake - you have a good blog too! :)

August 13, 2006 1:36 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

You're welcome!

August 13, 2006 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com