Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Updates

I've got some quick updates to post:
  • Me and my sister have got 2 guinea pigs from the shelter. Mine's named Google, and my sister's is currently named Pumpkin. Today we put them together. Pictures later.
  • Our relatives are coming to our house this week to meet our aunt's baby.
  • I am doing 30% of the shopping in the house.
  • I've got 30 days to create issue 2 of our newspaper.
  • I've got 2 swimming practices each week, and my arms are hurting terribly after each practice.
  • I'm trying to find a way to backup my entire blog. Anyone have any ideas, please leave a comment.
That's it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are busy Jake! Congrats on your new guinea pigs. I think they're alot like hamsters, so the more you handle them now, the less they'll bite.

August 06, 2006 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com