Wednesday, August 23, 2006

First Day of School

Well, today's the first day of school. I'm pretty excited because I like school a lot. The first day is a half day. This year, my sister's going full day too. This must be a holiday for mom and dad.

On a side note, Blogger is showing a dog with a party hat instead of the Blogger B in their logo. It's for their birthday! Happy 7th birthday, Blogger! (Blogger was launched in August 1999 by Pyra Labs)



P.S. I'm thinking about changing the template later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Dubey said...

Hi, Jake. This is the same Chris Dubey who left you a comment recently on your Wikipedia user talk page.

I didn't understand why you had made those editions, until I looked at and also read your user page...and I figured out that you were K. A.'s son. As a decade-long fan of her work, I am honored to make your acquaintance.

You may not know all that I'm talking about, but this has been an astonishing summer for me, as a fan of your mom. I found Jeff Sampson's website, he told me about your dad's blog, and now I see yours. (On a side note, I'm really sorry about what happened to Michael's blog, because, when I put it on Wiki, I didn't mean for young fans to see it, which would force him to take it down. I am going to keep your user identity and blog address secret, so that you can keep blogging in peace.)

The other revelation is that you are only about 9, but you write and use computers like you're 15. You really are precocious. I never wrote like that or even knew how to use a computer at your age, although, on the other hand, I was really shy and AOL computer games consisted of role-playing games in text, without pictures.

Again, glad to make your acquaintance. I also added one of your blog buttons to my Webzine Shimmersplash. It is on the User Info page:

http://shimmersplash.livejournal.com/profile

Best wishes,

Chris Dubey

Email Address: chrisdubey@hotmail.com

August 27, 2006 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com