Saturday, June 23, 2007

Summer!

It's summer! So far, I've taken swimming lessons and went to a horrible camp that I'll post about later. Today, we're about to go on a trip to Italy! I'll post if I can when we get to the airport. I'll also post about the last day of school.

In other news, the iPhone's coming out on the 29th! I'm going to get the 8 GB model when we get back from our trip to Italy, because we're going to be there on the 29th. I also can't wait for when Leopard comes out in October. I was reading a live-blog of the WWDC keynote a while ago and there are some really cool features that will be in Leopard.

Anyways, I'll post at the airport if I can. It's going to be an overnight flight!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like you! Tomorrow is supposed to be my last day, and you are already in your summer vacation? Not fair! :(

June 26, 2007 3:38 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

wow, you live an amazing life. Going to Italy, visiting Google and Apple. Sounds great.

I'm spending most of the summer around the house, but I am about to head off to writing camp for 10 days. That's cool. We write stories, songs, screenplays, anything.

I invite you to stop by KidReviewer.com and leave a comment.

Nick
wwww.KidReviewer.com

July 01, 2007 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you from school and yes we got off early

March 17, 2008 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com